A Pharmacist dies after taking chemical concoction he manufactured to treat Coronavirus

by May 10, 2020News0 comments

A Pharmacist dies after taking chemical concoction he manufactured to treat Coronavirus
A Pharmacist dies after taking chemical concoction he manufactured to treat Coronavirus

A 47-year-old Indian pharmacist simply known as K. Sivanesan has died after he drank a chemical concoction he manufactured to treat the novel Coronavirus.

Sivanesan died on the spot while his colleague was hospitalised after he fainted soon after he ingested the chemical component.

ALSO READ: China reports a double rise in new cases of coronavirus in 10 days

The Deputy Commissioner of Police,Ashok Kumar said;

“Our investigation revealed that the pharmacist died after drinking the preparation he claimed would help COVID-19 patients. His managing director fainted after tasting it initially. Further investigation is on.”

Pharmacist. 1jpg

Due to the lockdown, Sivanesan stayed in the city and one day told us he heard of some medicine from U.S. President Donald Trump’s recent speech for curing Coronavirus. He said it would bring more immunity and help to prevent COVID-19. Deciding to test the effect of the medicine, he went to Parry’s Corner and bought the powder. Sivanesan must have taken a heavy dosage of the ‘drug’ and he was killed instantly.

Pharmacist. 2jpg 1

“All our products are ayurvedic. We used to test only herbal products. This was a chemical product that Sivanesan was testing though, and possibly for the first time ever.” Read here

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: